db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Jira attachments - please don't delete
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:48:39 GMT
I think including a date in the name is a bit much.  Personally, I like
<patchname>_v<num>, and let the hover mechanism let you know the date.

As a committer it would be nice to have the bug description in the patch
name, but if necessary I can do that when I save the patch to my local
filesystem.

David