db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <davi...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] [RESULT] Knut Anders Hatlen as committer
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:17:53 GMT
The polls are closed, and we have unanimous support for adding Knut
Anders as a committer for Derby.  Congratulations, Knut!

I will work with Knut and the PMC to establish the necessary karma for
Knut to begin checking in code.

=====

Result summary:

+1:
Rick Hillegas (committer)
Lance Andersen
Dyre Tjeldvoll
David Van Couvering (committer, PMC member)
Kathey Marsden (committer)
Bryan Pendleton (committer - just barely :) )
James Eacret
Suresh Thalamati
Satheesh Bandaram (committer)
Myrna van Lunteren
Andreas Korneliussen
Dag Wanvik
Deepa Ramesh
Mamta Samtoor
V. Narayanan
Bernt Johnsen (committer)
Ole Solberg
Andrew McIntyre (committer)
Fernanda Pizzorno
John Embretsen
Olav Sandstaa
Kristian Waagan
Oystein Grovlen
Jean Anderson (committer, PMC member)
Tomohito Nakayama (committer, PMC member)
Dan Debrunner (committer, PMC member)

-1:
None