db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Planning the 10.2 release
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:58:23 GMT
Dag H. Wanvik wrote:

>A question on user docs updates; when should these be ready?
>Presumably that could happen after April 7?

Hi Dag,

Thanks for forwarding the information about the patches you plan to submit.

I think that it would be ok for user docs to come in after feature
freeze (April 7 or so). However, I think it would be good if we buttoned
down these documents by the middle of the trashathon so that we can
verify the docs and the code against each other. By the time we generate
a release candidate, I'd like to believe that the docs have been
debugged as well as the code.

Hi Andrew,

What's your advice on this question?

Thanks,