db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: upcoming 10.2 release
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:41:03 GMT
This is a good bug to fix... If you have the itch to address this
yourself, I can provide pointers to fix the problem. Derby internally
tries to recompile stored statements under some conditions, which
probably shouldn't be attempted for readonly databases. I can provide
more details if you or anyone else wants to work on this.

Satheesh