db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: jdbc 4.0 build failure
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:37:38 GMT
I am not getting this error.

I think the problem is that getFunctions() and getFunctionParameters()
must be newer metadata methods that were recently added, and I suspect
that the version of JDK 1.6 that you have does not contain these methods
in the JDBC4 class files.

I have revision build 1.6.0-rc-b69.  Try upgrading your JDK and see if
this resolves the problem.

David