db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planning the 10.2 release
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 03:47:43 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:

[schedule snipped]
> I would define the top two bug priorities as:
> Blocker = Intolerable defects which prevent us from publishing a
> release. For instance: data corruptions, new problems which have no
> workarounds, reintroduced customer-reported bugs which were fixed in
> previous releases.
> Critical = Serious bugs we intend to fix for 10.2. These include wrong
> query results and significant, old, unfixed bugs inherited from previous
> releases.
> I would like to aim for fixing all Critical bugs. What are your thoughts?

Might be nice if people had the itch to fix some of the other
non-critical bugs as well as implementing all these good features. Great
way to gain merit towards being a committer and for committers to
continue to show responsibility for the project.

There are over 130 reported bugs against the code, not sure how many
against the documentation.

View raw message