db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Wiki for patches
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:19:17 GMT
One question in terms of process.  When someone reviews a patch with
comments they expect to be addressed, should they "un-check" the "patch
available" check box?  Or should that be an invariant once the initial
patch has been submitted?

If we don't do this, how do I as a reviewer/committer, know that a new
patch revision is available, without being lucky enough to see the email
fly by?

David