db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Wiki for patches
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:26:37 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Kathey Marsden wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">David W. Van Couvering wrote:

  </pre>
    <pre wrap="">I would like to propose setting up a volunteer-only Wiki page for
patches.  If you are a contributor you can add an entry to this page
to indicate you've got a patch submitted, and can track status.  If
you're a committer, *if you want* you can scan this page and see
what's pending.

Any objections?
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
We have the "patch available" box in Jira. I have been wondering how to
query to find issues with patches available. If this is possible that
seems like it would be more easily kept up to date instead of creating
another data repository for this information.  I am quite sure I am just
being blind but does anyone know how to query Jira issues with patches
available?
  </pre>
I don't think it is possible to query for patch available now. We may
have to add searching for custom fields option. Google search did show
some leads, but may take some effort. If we can make this work, this
approach to tracking patch workflow using JIRA sounds like a good plan.<br>
Satheesh<br>