db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Wiki for patches
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 20:06:16 GMT
Even if we get this working, how do we know about those strange
"in-between" status such as "patch reviewed", "new patch provided" or
"patch accepted, working on committing"?  The nice thing about the Wiki
page is that it is more open-ended in terms of "current status" and
allows for these subtleties.

Again, the Truth is in JIRA and the mailing list; this is just available
as a supplement to the Truth.

David