db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Wiki for patches
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:55:35 GMT
David W. Van Couvering wrote:

> I would like to propose setting up a volunteer-only Wiki page for
> patches.  If you are a contributor you can add an entry to this page
> to indicate you've got a patch submitted, and can track status.  If
> you're a committer, *if you want* you can scan this page and see
> what's pending.
>
> Any objections?

We have the "patch available" box in Jira. I have been wondering how to
query to find issues with patches available. If this is possible that
seems like it would be more easily kept up to date instead of creating
another data repository for this information.  I am quite sure I am just
being blind but does anyone know how to query Jira issues with patches
available?

Kathey