db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Improving the public api javadoc
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 01:27:43 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2006, at 12:51 PM, Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
>
>> I actually started trying to add an overview
>> to the internals javadoc, but that target doesn't build for me.
>

> Is there a problem with the build target? It is currently working for  me.

I see this error:

  [javadoc] Loading source file
C:\_work\svn_clean3\trunk\java\tools\org\apache\
derby\tools\ij.java...
  [javadoc] Loading source file
C:\_work\svn_clean3\trunk\java\tools\org\apache\
derby\tools\sysinfo.java...
  [javadoc] 1 error

Executing ant -verbose didn't expand any on the not very helpful

[javadoc] 1 error

:-(

>> You can see these changes by building the publishedapi ant target from
>> the top-level directory. At some point the link above will be  refreshed
>> to pick up the changes. I don't know how/when that is generated,
>> currently it's about 5 days old.
>

> I'm glad you noticed this, I needed to tweak the sync of the javadoc
> after the changes I made last week. I just sync'd a fresh copy, but I
> had to Shift-Reload to see the new files. The nightly sync will  resume
> again tonight.

Hmmm, I see new content, but it's from Fri Feb 10th?

Dan.