db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Issues with full Javadoc
Date Sun, 12 Feb 2006 19:56:54 GMT
Just wanted to note a couple of issues with the Java doc for the
codeline, since Jira is down I can't enter bugs:

I changed the headings in the docs at

http://db.apache.org/derby/javadoc/engine/

to say

'Apache Derby V10.2 Internals'

instead of

'Apache Derby V10.2 Engine Documentation'

since this is the javadoc for the complete set of code. I think it's ok
to keep the directory its generated into as engine, but it would be good
to update the link from the web-site at sometime. Ie. on this page

http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/index.html

It would also be good if possible to add explanations next to the links
for the jaavdoc on that page.

Another bug is that the new code in java/shared is not appearing in the
javadoc. The top-level target does include the shared directory so I'm
not sure what's going wrong.

Dan.