db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From TomohitoNakayama <tomon...@basil.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject Re: JIRA web page rendering problems
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:56:27 GMT
Hello.

I found that a file downloaded from JIRA, which was attached to issue,
is broken.
There exists several "200 OK",which would be HTTP header, in  downloaded
file...

I found this phenomena in the url,
"http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-511".
Downloaded DERBY-511.patch
<http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12314443/DERBY-511.patch>
from this url was broken.

I suspect that this phenomena have something to do with rendering errors
with JIRA pages...

Best regards.

--
/*