db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: DERBY-273, owner Tomohito Nakayama, Is it time to move this test out of the nightly regression suite?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:31:59 GMT
TomohitoNakayama wrote:

> Hello.
>
> About this issue, I think we should be very careful about removing any
> sign of problem...
>
> My intention is to add test implemented by DERBY-511, compensating for
> ignoring shutting down exception in DERBY-273.
>
> My position was watching response of other persons for DERBY-511  ...
> Well ... There were almost no response .

DERBY-511 was not on my radar at all. Checking in a separate test for
this seems like a great idea so I say go ahead.  I won't have time to
review it today.

With or without DERBY-511, for DERBY-273, suppressing the console output
is much better than disabling the entire test as has been proposed.

Kathey