db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: read dat from a java class
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:08:29 GMT
Hi Slavic,

VTIs were removed from Cloudscape before it was open-sourced as Derby.
This is because the VTI syntax conflicts with the syntax for the
corresponding ANSI SQL feature (function tables). DERBY-716 is an
enhancement request to re-enable VTIs using the ANSI syntax. Currently,
no one is working on this issue.

Regards,
-Rick