db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-273, owner Tomohito Nakayama, Is it time to move this test out of the nightly regression suite?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 01:36:07 GMT
I would argue that DERBY-880 and DERBY-881 are not regression test
failures since they're not currently part of the standard derbyall
suite.  I have also raised some concerns about what we mean by
"compatibility" -- what interfaces must remain compatible? -- which have
never really been resolved.

David