db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-273, owner Tomohito Nakayama, Is it time to move this test out of the nightly regression suite?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 23:53:39 GMT
David W. Van Couvering wrote:
> +1 on taking this one out, for same reasons.
>
> I *am* worried about the encryption test failures, is anyone looking
> at these?
Are you talking about the 'store/encryptionKey.sql' test? If so, this is
DERBY-788, and the reasons for why it fails on Solaris10 have been
tracked down. Read the comments in Jira for details.

This test only fails on Solaris10 with Java 1.5 (or actually a specific
security provider - 'SunPCKS11-Solaris').
Should this test be removed as well?
If so, is there a way to make it not run based on a specific combination
of OS and JVM (and/or security provider)?

--
Kristian