db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-800, owned by Øystein Grøvlen, Is it time to move this test out of nightly regression suite?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 23:40:01 GMT
+1 on taking this out.  This could be a real issue, but since no users
or developers are complaining about it, and it is intermittent, I agree
we take it out.

Thanks for being vigilant about these, Mike.  Maybe we should get a
daily report of open regression test failures, to keep the awareness
level up there.

David