db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Solberg <Ole.Solb...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Regression Test Failure! - TinderBox_Derby 376296 - Sun DBTG
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 20:13:53 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> Ole.Solberg@Sun.COM wrote:
>

>>[Auto-generated mail]
>>
>>*TinderBox_Derby* 376296/2006-02-09 15:02:39 CET
>>*derbyall*
>>
>>Failed  Tests    OK  Skip  Duration       Platform
>>   3    632    629     0   103.77%     SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386
>>
>>Details in      http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/Limited/testSummary-376296.html

>>or temporarily  http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/Limited/testSummary-current.html

>>(All results in http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/index.html)
>>Changes in      http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/UpdateInfo/376296.txt

>  I wonder  if there is a disconnect between the changes in the link and
> what is being tested.  The only change listed is my DERBY-898 fix but I
> don't think it could have caused  either the dblook issue or the
> encryption failures.

Right, DERBY-898 has NOT created more errors. See below.

If others have no errors on their derbyall tests on head(376296) of
trunk we have problems here (Sun DBTG), which we must look into.

> Kathey

Looking at the recent history I find the following:

376296:
derbyall/derbyall.fail:tools/dblook_test.java
derbyall/encryptionAll/encryptionAll.fail:store/encryptionKey.sql
derbyall/encryptionAll/encryption.fail:stress/stress.multi

376182:
derbyall/derbyall.fail:tools/dblook_test.java
derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:derbynet/dataSourcePermissions_net.java
derbyall/encryptionAll/encryptionAll.fail:store/encryptionKey.sql
derbyall/encryptionAll/encryption.fail:stress/stress.multi

376124:
derbyall/encryptionAll/encryptionAll.fail:store/encryptionKey.sql
derbyall/encryptionAll/encryption.fail:stress/stress.multi

376031:
derbyall/derbynetmats/derbynetmats.fail:derbynet/DerbyNetAutoStart.java
derbyall/encryptionAll/encryptionAll.fail:store/encryptionKey.sql
derbyall/encryptionAll/encryption.fail:stress/stress.multi

.
.

It seems the dblook problem came with 376182.

stress.multi failure occurs for the first time with 370061.

encryptionKey.sql fails on Solaris 10. This is a Solaris 10 specific
problem). I think this one is logged in Jira, but Jira is inaccessible
for me now so I can't tell for sure.

dataSourcePermissions_net.java and DerbyNetAutoStart.java fails
intermittently in our tests.

I will add Jira issues for these cases (if not already there) when I get
contact again.

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway