db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Korneliussen <Andreas.Kornelius...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [patch] cleanup of org.apache.derby.iapi.services.cache.ClassSize
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:53:51 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> Kev Jackson wrote:
>
>>Following on from yesterdays post, here's a patch that tries to get this
>>class to conform to the coding standards chosen by the Derby developers
>

> Except that we have not chosen a coding standard. :-)

I just read the following on http://db.apache.org/source.html :

-
All Java Language source code in the repository must be written in
conformance to the " Code Conventions for the Java Programming Language
as published by Sun, or in conformance with another well-defined
convention specified by the subproject. See the FAQ page  for links to
subproject conventions.
-

The link to the FAQ page was dead.

I guess that if the subproject has not defined a coding standard, it
should use the standard of the "super" project ?

Andreas