db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Solberg <Ole.Solb...@MultiNet.no>
Subject Re: Regression Test Failure! - TinderBox_Derby 375825 - Sun DBTG
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 21:08:55 GMT
David W. Van Couvering wrote:
> Hi, Ole, this is great!  It would be helpful to include the failed tests
> and diffs in the actual email message, or at a minimum the failed tests.

I wanted to keep the mail as short as possible, and these can easily be
found via the links in the mail.

> Also, did we agree to send out an email for each tinderbox test, or for
> nightly regressions?

I don't recall to have seen a conclusion ;-)

But if no one objects I will just set a "reasonable" threshold (number
of errors in derbyall) for when to send 'Regression Test Failure!'
reports to derby-dev. We are not stable at "0 Fail" yet...

And these mails should be easy enough to filter away for those not
interested.

> Ole Solberg wrote:
>
>> derbyall 375825/2006-02-08 02:42:34 CET
>>
>> Failed  Tests    OK  Skip  Duration       Platform
>>     624    630    6     0   45.73%     SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386
>>
>> Details in
>> http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/Limited/testSummary-375825.html

>> or temporarily
>> http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/TinderBox_Derby/Limited/testSummary-current.html