db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject [doc] lost pdf table of contents page numbers
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 13:26:00 GMT
I just noticed the the build of the current alpha page numbers has
lost page numbers.  I noticed this when Jeff sent out his last patch,
but didn't know it went into the build this way.  I can get diffs of
what happened unless someone knows what happened :-)  Although the pdf
bookmarks are working fine (from what I see).

thanks,
scott


Mime
View raw message