db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building JDK 1.6/JDBC 4.0 code
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 23:42:22 GMT
David W. Van Couvering wrote:

> Oh, the java.lang not found in classpath error.  I remember getting this
> when I first started working with Derby!  Are you working on Windows?
> Make sure you use forward slashes in your ant.properties file:

Have all that.

The issue is that I don't have an ant.properties in my home directory, I
have separate ones in each svn tree. Then I compile using

ant -propertyfile ant.properties all

The jdk16 ant that is started by the main ant is not carrying the
original properties across, it is relying on there being a
ant.properties in the home directory.

Maybe the changes to DERBY-932 will fix this.

Thanks for the pointers,
Dan.