db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: source code style/formatting?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:16:13 GMT
Hi Kev,

You might want to take a look at the following wiki page, which tries to
summarize issues for new contributors:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyContributorChecklist.

You'll notice that the community hasn't agreed on a single coding
standard, although that wiki page links to two models used by Derby
developers..

Thanks in advance for your contributions!

Regards,
-Rick