db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: testing against jar files
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 16:27:29 GMT
I had a jar-only test working, using the mechanism I mentioned to see if
the test class was loaded from a jar or not.  This is with the
assumption that if the test class is loaded from a jar, then everything
is loaded from jars.  Alternately one could load a Derby class and see
if it was loaded from a jar.

Rick, if you're interested, I'll send you the code.

David