db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r374778 - in /db/derby/code/trunk/java: engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/services/classfile/ engine/org/apache/derby/impl/services/bytecode/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/master/ testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tes...
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 00:20:27 GMT
djd@apache.org wrote:
Thanks Dan for the continued progress on my favorite issue.   I  am
looking forward to studying the patch sometime to actually understand
it, but in the meanwhile I just looked at the little stuff.

1)  On the javadoc I found that eclipse  generates javadoc like this,
but Rick reported that it actually causes a warning  because there is
nothing after the @return

	 * @param pc
+	 * @param additionalBytes
+	 * @return
+	 */

2) Would it make sense to bump up the starting value of the loop in the
test,  now that you have made so much progress?

+PASS: PREPARE: Logical operators with 200 parameters
 PASS: Logical operators with 200 parameters
+PASS: PREPARE: Logical operators with 300 parameters
 PASS: Logical operators with 300 parameters
+PASS: PREPARE: Logical operators with 400 parameters
 PASS: Logical operators with 400 parameters
-FAILED QUERY: Logical operators with 500 parameters.
+PASS: PREPARE: Logical operators with 500 parameters
+PASS: Logical operators with 500 parameters
+PASS: PREPARE: Logical operators with 600 parameters
+PASS: Logical operators with 600 parameters
+PASS: PREPARE: Logical operators with 700 parameters
+PASS: Logical operators with 700 parameters
+PASS: PREPARE: Logical operators with 800 parameters
+PASS: Logical operators with 800 parameters
+FAILED QUERY: Logical operators with 900 parameters.