db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject nightly regression in jdk15 procedure, LOBtest, and parameterMapping
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 18:31:33 GMT
In last night's run of nightly regression tests I saw the following
3 errors.  I haven't had time to track it down, but it seems likely
that David's fixes for these tests under jdk131 have not broken them
for jdk15:
jdk15 derbyall derbyall: 3 failures
     derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:lang/procedure.java
     derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:jdbcapi/LOBTest.java

derbyall/derbynetclientmats/derbynetmats.fail:jdbcapi/parameterMapping.java

Let me know if I should open new JIRA's or if just reopening the orignal
ones is appropriate.

In the following environment:
Generating report for RunSuite derbyall  null null null true