db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject Not all Jira comments are making it to e-mail
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 15:41:29 GMT
Myrna van Lunteren wrote (for DERBY-891):

> I had run derbyall (as I reported)

I missed that Myrna had said she had run tests, and then I saw that she
did say so in the jira comments of DERBY-891. I think if a comment is
marked in Jira as 'visible to derby developers' rather than visible to
all then no e-mail is sent to the derby-dev list (kind of ironic).  So
I've been missing any comments attached to jira entries if anyone made
them through jira and marked them as only visible to derby developers.

This is an issue as all Derby communication needs to happen on the
mailing lists, adding comments to Jira is ok, as the assumption is the
comment is also sent to the mailing list.

Would this be simply fixed by making the derby-dev alias that jira uses
a member of derby developers?

Dan.