db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dag H. Wanvik" <Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Planning the 10.2 release
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:16:58 GMT

Hi,

>>>>> "Rick" == Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@Sun.COM> wrote:
Rick> 
Rick> I would like to volunteer to be release manager for the next version of 
Rick> Derby: 10.2. Of course, I will have to rely on everyone's kindness and 
Rick> on Andrew's copious help.

Thanks for volunteering, Rick!

Rick> Would the community support an April 7 code-freeze date? If so, could 
Rick> you help me by letting me know what you want to submit for this release 
Rick> by that date?

I will work (with Fernanda and Andreas) to get the SUR (scrollable,
updatable result sets) work ready in time:

DERBY-690 (embedded)
DERBY-775 (client)

A first version of the embedded patch is almost ready for review
(without holdability yet; will probably make a separate issue to track
that).

A question on user docs updates; when should these be ready?
Presumably that could happen after April 7?

Thanks,
Dag

Mime
View raw message