db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: setting component's on jira items.
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:00:02 GMT

On Jan 23, 2006, at 12:31 PM, Mike Matrigali wrote:

> I just couldn't come up with a place for the eclipse issue DERBY-631.

I've added an Eclipse plug-in component and moved DERBY-631 over to it.

> It felt most unsatisfying assigning a lot of issues to SQL, which
> really
> are internal "sql execution" issues.  And if we had the categories
> a lot
> I could have assigned to optimizer, parser, execution.

It's easy to add and remove components. If you have specific
component names to use, let me know, or I can just go with SQL
Parser, Optimizer, Compile/Execute (just 'Execution' would be a
little confusing I think).

View raw message