db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Deployed Derby 10.1.2.1 to Apache repository
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 17:44:31 GMT
So I finally had the time to figure out how to get maven to deploy
the Derby jars to the Apache repository.

Could one of the maven folks on the list please inspect what was
uploaded to http://cvs.apache.org/repository/org.apache.derby/ and
confirm that this is acceptable and complete?

Also, is there some trick to getting the scp or sftp protocols to
work? It always failed with an exception from Jsch: "Auth fail" no
matter what combination of key, username, and or password I tried.
And I tried them all. :-)  I eventually got it to work with scpexe.

Also, does the cvs.apache.org repository eventually get replicated to
ibiblio? I seem to remember Jeremy saying that it did.

Thanks,
andrew