db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging StackOverflowError
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 21:47:18 GMT
Hi David,

Maybe try to increase the thread stack size to something higher than the
default - it might cause the stack to be printed - no guarantee but worth a
try....

You could try with -Xss1024k, -Xss1536k or even -Xss2048k

Another alternative is to try a different JVM as this is often
jvm-dependant...

--francois