db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Server and client compatibility test for 10.2 and 10.1
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:41:47 GMT
Thanks, Kathey, I re-read your proposal.  I guess in principle I think
this is a good thing, but it seems like an awful amount of work.  But I
am open to holding this as a vision and supporting it; backward
compatibility is a very important feature, I think we all agree.

I think ConnectionEnv is a better name than Behavior(iour/ioure)Checker

David