db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Server and client compatibility test for 10.2 and 10.1
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2006 00:04:36 GMT
Ramandeep Kaur wrote:

> Hi,
>
>I ran regression testing with 10.2.0.0 alpha - 372715 (except
>derbyTesting.jar) and 10.1 derbyTesting.jar file.
>
>Summary
>--------------
>OS: Windows 2000, JVM: sun jdk 142
>599 Tests Run
>90% Pass (536 tests passed)
>10% Fail (63 tests failed)
>1 Suites skipped

Thanks so much Raman.  Maybe file a Jira Task  to analyze the results.
Perhaps folks will recognize tests on the list affected by areas where
they worked or are interested in doing a more comprehensive analysis.
I  would  interested to see the reasons that tests failed so we could
consider.those cases for automating this testing.

On a *super* brief browse the checkDataSource diff  looked interesting.
Perhaps David could tell us if that is expected or not.

Kathey