db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: doc patches waiting for commit
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:04:13 GMT
Eric Radzinski wrote:
> Can somebody take a look at three of the doc patches that I've created
> over the past week or so and, if there are no problems with them, commit
> them?
>
> The issues that the patches address are:
>
> DERBY-701: changes to Java 2 security policy examples
> DERBY-678: minor change to update lock info

DERBY-678: Mike noted in the Jira issue that the fix is good, so I'll
commit this today.

> DERBY-869 (subtask of DERBY-783): update ALTER TABLE syntax to address
> identity column changes.

I have a request for reviewers: please be sure to note your approval in
the Jira issue itself, not as a followup post just to derby-dev. Posts
to Jira will make it obvious that the patch is ready to commit.

  -jean