db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Tagline for Derby
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:26:52 GMT
David W. Van Couvering wrote:
> Yes, I agree

My read is 5 Derby committers have said it's fine to drop the tagline:

  Dan Debrunner
  Kathey Marsden
  Mike Matrigali
  Jean Anderson
  David Van Couvering

If I misunderstood anyone, please let me know.

I'll post to the derby-user thread that after a derby-dev discussion we
decided that no tagline is best.  Perhaps a variant could be added later
that includes a tagline.

  -jean