db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Features of the JUnit test execution harness
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:26:39 GMT
I apologize for the radio silence on this topic. I have been on the road
and unable to address these concerns. Today I will put some effort into
beefing up the comments in DerbyJUnitTest and handling the swallowed
exceptions.

I agree that we need a primer for writing JUnit tests. I can mock up
such a document and we can collectively polish it. I would like to start
out with something small. I believe that other people are working on a
larger JUnit framework and I would like their help in building up this
document.

Thanks for your patience,
-Rick