db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Cleaning up test failures
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:10:06 GMT
ok, I suggested it - I should have proposed a name I liked.  I don't
really like "Regression" - I can see every user using that category for
a new bug.  Would like something like "DerbyAll Regression" or
something that makes it clear it is a test failure in the standard
full derby test suite.  Any better wordsmith's out there?