db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Cleaning up test failures
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:24:52 GMT
I would like to have an email list set up that sends out test results,
for those of us who would like a "push" model to see what's going on.
Personally I would want to see test failures sent to derby-dev.  If you
don't like seeing them, you can filter them out, but I think it's good
for the developers to have awareness of what's going on.

I think that combined with logging JIRA issues would be good.  We could
use Kathey's idea to get a report on open test bugs by filtering on the
right component.

Looking at JIRA, there is already a component type called Test.  Can we
use that, or is this different?

David