db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "DerbyDevActivities" by SatheeshBandaram
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:58:04 GMT
Satheesh Bandaram wrote:

>One of the issues I see is that 'In progress' doesn't indicate when the
>feature/bug might be addressed. This makes it hard to plan and drive to
>a release, especially with partial checkin model being followed. Just my
>concerns.

Jira also has a "Due Date"  field which might be useful  if folks want
to share their time goals.
I think we should always be prepared to cut a release.  Partial checkins
should not affect existing supported  functionality.
If  someone wants to start a release,  things not close ready  would
have to catch the next train.

Kathey