db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Shared code strategy
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 18:14:44 GMT
I have been playing with Dan's suggestion of setting up shared
infrastructure for i18n and error handling, but only having the client
use it, and it's working pretty well.  The only cut-and-paste at this
time are the messages that are shared between client and server.

But before I commit to this approach, I'd like to make sure there is
nobody else who are blocked by the need for a shared code
infrastructure, as this solution is a bit of a one-off for the i18n work.

Please speak now or forever hold your peace...

View raw message