db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Incorrect Javadoc for NetworkServerControl.logConnections()?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:45:57 GMT
Hello,

While investigating a little around logging of connections, I found that
the Javadoc of NetworkServerControl.logConnections(boolean) states that
a message is printed to derby.log when a connection is made or closed. I
do not observe this when connecting/disconnecting to/from a network
server with ij. Only when connecting is a message printed (if connection
logging is enabled).

Is the Javadoc incorrect?
(I found the Javadoc when searching the site with the top-right
search-box hunting for an answer to the question raised on derby-user)

As a side note, should all references to Cloudscape be removed?
This is printed in derby.log:
2006-01-10 08:43:07.189 GMT Thread[DRDAConnThread_5,5,main] (DATABASE =
testDB), (DRDAID = {4}), Cloudscape Network Server connected to database
testDB

--
Kristian