db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Radzinski <ericr...@yahoo.com>
Subject documenting GRANT/REVOKE
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:52:02 GMT
I'd like to take a shot at documenting GRANT/REVOKE.

  This particular question pertains to adding these statements to the Derby Reference Manual:
 Would it be better to document each statement in just two separate topics one for GRANT and
another for REVOKE), or should there be separate topics for each type of action (e.g. one
topic for GRANT SELECT, one for GRANT DELETE, one for GRANT UPDATE, and so on.)?