I agree with Jeremy and hence why I picked #1 submission - theme looks nice...I'm NOT just looking at the graphics per-se (we all know the graphics can be improved once a theme and design has been approved/voted)...A hat without a feather (i.e. Apache)  might be representing Derby but _not_ Apache Derby (I know am just scratching my itch here ;) but I wanted to mention it...content is more important than visual at this state and it's my own opinion...

--francois

On 12/6/05, Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org> wrote:
David W. Van Couvering wrote:
> 10. [X] (these all belong together...)
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321022/derby_logo_only.jpg
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321023/derby_with_text.jpg
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12321055/roger_full_showcase.jpg

I know the list is closed but if there was a variant with a feather
added I would prefer that (sorry, I don't have the skill to do one).

--
Jeremy