db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to specify the classpath in test harness
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:43:06 GMT
Hi Jean,

In Eclipse (my IDE) I specifically pass -classpath=<derbyjars> on to the
RunTest main class. Did you do that?
Also, I think you will indeed run into trouble if the test dir has spaces in
it, there is/was a bug filed for that, it's currently documented in the
README to not work...(at least, I put it in at one point, it should be
somewhere in there)

Thx,
Myrna