db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Jean Morissette <jean.morisse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to specify the classpath in test harness
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 07:06:53 GMT
Thanks for your quick response!

Test harness run correctly from the jars as specified in readme.html.
However, when I run instead the Testing source code from my IDE (with
the other jars in my classpath), the test doesn't execute!  The
problem is that the classpath is null.  More precisely, the line 919
in RunTest:
		classpath = sp.getProperty("classpath");
return null.

This is very strange.  Is there a difference between the derbyTesting
jar and the testing module source code?  Am I missing something?

Best regards,
Jean