db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Orsini <francois.ors...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Derby logo
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:07:12 GMT
I agree with Jeremy and hence why I picked #1 submission - theme looks
nice...I'm NOT just looking at the graphics per-se (we all know the graphics
can be improved once a theme and design has been approved/voted)...A hat
without a feather (i.e. Apache)  might be representing Derby but _not_
Apache Derby (I know am just scratching my itch here ;) but I wanted to
mention it...content is more important than visual at this state and it's my
own opinion...

--francois