db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Deepa Remesh <drem...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about lang/wisconsin.sql test
Date Wed, 28 Dec 2005 17:22:12 GMT
lang/wisconsin.sql test currenly does not work in J2ME environment
because the test setup uses stored procedures with nested connection.
To make this test run in this environment, I am planning to move the
setup (sql for table creation and inserts) to a Java class
(Wisconsin).
>From the Java class, run the remaining sql using ij and redirect the
output which can be used to compare with the master file.

Since this is a benchmark test, I would like to know if this approach
is okay and does not compromise any testing. Please let me know if
anyone thinks this is not okay.

Thanks,
Deepa