db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Deepa Remesh <drem...@gmail.com>
Subject Patch for jdk13 and j9 tests
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 23:31:16 GMT
Hi,

I am attaching a patch with test and master changes for tests which
are failing with jdk13 and j9_13 jvm.

* updatableResultSet.out - updated masters for jdk13.

* derby_tests.policy -  added security permission
"insertProvider.IBMJCE" which is required by encryption tests to run
with IBM jdk13.

* store\TestDurabilityProperty.java, store\backupRestore1.java - Added
a condition to use DataSource to get connection when jsr169 is used.
This condition is needed because j9_13
uses EmbeddedDataSource which implements javax.naming.Referenceable.
This is not available in j9.

I have run the changed tests using  jdk14 and jdk13/j9_13
successfully. Please review/commit this patch.

Thanks,
Deepa