db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IBM Java 5.0 class file for test harness
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:11:13 GMT
On 12/13/05, V Narayanan <V.Narayanan@sun.com> wrote:
> Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> Hi,
> can you please confirm that the compilation was done with jdk16 variable in ant.properties
pointing to mustang home. The  ClientPooledConnection40.java gets compiled only with this
variable included.
> thanx
> V.Narayanan

Hi Narayanan,

Yes, I can verify that the class did compile correctly with the jdk16
variable. In fact, I had just now gotten around to trying out the JDBC
4.0 connection classes. Everything should be ok with the class, but I
wanted to alert the list in case anyone was wondering why the JDBC 4.0
class was included in a diff concerning a change affecting the IBM
JVM.

cheers,
andrew